Thursday, June 2, 2011

BBQ Chicken Wrap


I absolutely love L and T Salad and Soup! It is one of my favorite places to grab a quite bite. My absolute favorite item on their menu is their BBQ Chicken Wrap...it is lick your finger good..YUM! For the last year I have been making them at home so I can save a few bucks, and although they don't taste exactly the same, they are delicious!

Ingredients:
-Mission Spinach Wrap Tortillas
-romaine lettuce
-sliced cucumber
-cubed tomato
-slices of red onion
-shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
-precooked grilled chicken slices
-BBQ sauce (your favorite kind)
-Ken's Ranch Salad Dressing

Recipe:
All of the ingredients for this wrap will be piled on cold. Start with your spinach wrap as your base, and then add some cut up romaine, then the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, cheeses, and chicken. Be careful not to put too much stuff in your wrap, or you won't be able to wrap it up! Then you squirt on some BBQ sauce and ranch. Mix the ingredients together with a spoon and then wrap it up like a burrito! VoilĂ !

3 comments:

Casey said...

Oh, YUM! I think Jayson would really love this!

Katie Fish said...

Mmmm...I'm going to do this. I love anything with BBQ sauce on it and I love spinach tortillas so this sounds extra extra yummy!

Howard and Tresa Fish said...

So many yummy things in one place! And I love the photo. Just made my mouth watering looking at it!