Monday, October 24, 2011

Muffin Tin Pumpkin Monkey Bread


Alright, you guys, my picture does NOT do the recipe/final product justice.

So, just look at the pictures/recipe on the site I got the recipe from! Here it is: http://kirbiecravings.com/2011/10/cinnamon-pumpkin-bubble-buns.html

They were absolutely delicious! They tasted just like donut holes.....mmmm. And they were super simple as well!

I did not like the glaze/frosting though. I would have gone with a cream cheese or a butter cream frosting. You could probably even do a maple frosting on these...the pumpkin is not too noticeable/overwhelming.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Casey said...

Dang, girl! What are you talking about? That picture makes my mouth water like CRAZY!! You should make these at home for Thanksgiving!

Howard and Tresa Fish said...

Oh yes! You are now officially assigned to make this for Thanksgiving! Woo Hooooo!

Howard and Tresa Fish said...

And I agree with Casey, this photo looks edible!

Carli said...

I planned on it! I am TOTALLY making this for Thanksgiving! :)

Howard and Tresa Fish said...

And you DID make them and they WERE astounding!