Saturday, February 19, 2011

Strawberries and Creme


Since it is strawberry season, I thought I would tell you all about the amazingness of strawberries and creme. It is an AMAZING combination. It can be the perfect breakfast, or small treat!

Recipe:
1 package creme cheese
1 T vanilla
4 T milk, whipping creme, or Vanilla Silk
2 cups of powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter

Bring cheese and butter to room temperature. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Beat with hand held mixer until light and fluffy, and the ingredients are well incorporated. Refrigerate until cold. Wash and cut strawberries. Eat!

Comments:
I make this recipe by sight. You can change the ratios of butter, milk, and cream cheese, depending on how you would like your creme to be. I like to use a whole package of creme cheese because I LOVE creme cheese. But, you could use more butter and less creme cheese if you prefer buttercreme frostings.

1 comment:

Howard and Tresa Fish said...

Yummy stuff!! Great photo too :).