Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Knorr Vegetable Dip

I LOVE Knorr Vegetable Dip! It is so delicious! On the back of the package there is a really awesome recipe for a Spinach dip. I was presently suprised when I first tasted the dip. I didn't think I liked spinach dips, and honestly it did not look very appetizing. I was sooo wrong! I gave it a shot and I LOVED it. I have been hooked ever since.

Recipe: 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 envelope dry vegetable soup mix
1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped

Comments: This is a great party dip! My favorite thing to eat with it is carrots, but you could use any vegetable you want. Chips work well too. It is DELICIOUS!

3 comments:

Howard and Tresa Fish said...

oh yum! This stuff is GREAT!

Katie Fish said...

Mmmmm...it sounds good. I love spinach dips!

Casey said...

Yeah!! It was GOOD!!